Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how to root p700i?

Advantages ng Rooted
    - you have full access to the phone
    - you can uninstall stock apps na di mo kailangan to free up phone storage space
    - performance wise
    - you can create scripts (if you are familiar with it) to speed up the phone
    - you can install CPU software (SetCPU, Tegrak, etc) so that you can overclock (to speed up your phone) or underclock (to prolong the battery life) your phone's CPU speed
    - kung isa ka sa naginstall ng 3rd party messaging software tulad ng Go SMS at nakakareceive ka ng 2 messages instead of one, you can freeze or even uninstall the default messaging app para maalis yung ganitong problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nmeuvdast8 View Post
    Advantages ng Rooted
    - you have full access to the phone
    - you can uninstall stock apps na di mo kailangan to free up phone storage space
    - performance wise
    - you can create scripts (if you are familiar with it) to speed up the phone
    - you can install CPU software (SetCPU, Tegrak, etc) so that you can overclock (to speed up your phone) or underclock (to prolong the battery life) your phone's CPU speed
    - kung isa ka sa naginstall ng 3rd party messaging software tulad ng Go SMS at nakakareceive ka ng 2 messages instead of one, you can freeze or even uninstall the default messaging app para maalis yung ganitong problem.
    Salamat sir, sana hindi ako magkaproblema sa pag root ng phone ko kasi, kapag kinakabit ko sya sa pc namen thru usb, hindi sya nadedetect ng pc namin, kailangan ko pang gamitin yung ideatool software sa pc ko para makita yung phone. di ko talaga sya maacess mismo sa my computers. may conflict po ba akong maeencounter kapag in the middle of the root process na ako kapag ganun yung situation?
    Last edited by Seryo21; 11-04-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seryo21 View Post
    Salamat sir, sana hindi ako magkaproblema sa pag root ng phone ko kasi, kapag kinakabit ko sya sa pc namen thru usb, hindi sya nadedetect ng pc namin, kailangan ko pang gamitin yung ideatool software sa pc ko para makita yung phone. di ko talaga sya maacess mismo sa my computers. may conflict po ba akong maeencounter kapag in the middle of the root process na ako kapag ganun yung situation?
    update your usb driver with ideatool.exe

Quote Originally Posted by rugged666 View Post
    update your usb driver with ideatool.exe

Nagawa ko na din eh, kaso ganun pa rin.

turn off your phone and remove the battery. then connect it to your pc. open your pc's device manager and you'll see the MT65xx Preloader device. Click it and update driver. select install from a specific location and point it to where you extracted the MT65xx Proloader driver.

take note. when your phone is powered on and you connect it to the pc, what the pc detects is the phone itself and what it needs to install are the phones driver for you to be able to sync in to your pc. but if you connect your phone without the battery, the pc detects the MT65xx Proloader which is the interface needed for you to download the firmware to the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by nmeuvdast8 View Post
    turn off your phone and remove the battery. then connect it to your pc. open your pc's device manager and you'll see the MT65xx Preloader device. Click it and update driver. select install from a specific location and point it to where you extracted the MT65xx Proloader driver.

take note. when your phone is powered on and you connect it to the pc, what the pc detects is the phone itself and what it needs to install are the phones driver for you to be able to sync in to your pc. but if you connect your phone without the battery, the pc detects the MT65xx Proloader which is the interface needed for you to download the firmware to the phone.
    I will give this a shot sir. feedback later. tska isa pa sa napapnsin ko lenovo really dropped the ball regarding their usb cables.sobrang faulty. I have to like move the cable in a certain position para lang mapagana yung usb. Right now I am using a different charger because of this.

Update lang guys. di ko parin talaga mainstall yung MT65xx Preloader device, para kasing may mali sa usb cord ko, kailangan ko pa syang galaw galawin para lang lumabas yung MT65xx Preloader device. so frustrating.

try visit this thread: http://www.tinhte.vn/threads/1567281/page-52

just be patient in pasting in google translate:

1.You download the S107 here
    2. Extract.
    3. Turn off the phone, remove the battery and then plug the USB cable into your computer (driver Installed)
    4. Open the folder \ P700i_Utility_v3.1222.00, run Flash_tool.exe file
    5. From the Flash tool, you click the button Scatter-loading (Figure H1)
    6. Choose the path to the \ target_bin \ target_bin.
    7. Click select MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file
    8. In the Flash tool, you click the Firmware -> Upgrade
    9. Click Yes in the dialog box that appears.
    10. Unplug the USB cable from the computer for about 3 seconds, then reconnect.
    11. Wait until the success message appears, as shown in Figure H2 is successful.
    Unplug the cable, the machine will start automatically. perseverance

Root machine: there are two ways

Option 1: (this does not need to set up a recovery-how much you respond is successful kg)
    How to root, like the P700, but for p700i
    Link to download the file, I downloaded and then uploaded to mf: http://www.mediafire.com/?7wpmzn51h37bs2k

I used google translate:
    1, turn on the phone / settings to enable USB debugging mode, to open an unknown settings and install
    Super empowered Remember: This step is very important! !
    2, the device is turned off
    3, keep the volume down key while holding down the power button until the engineering mode
    4, connected to the computer using a USB cable
    5, open administrative tools Lenovo P700i ROOT-key download about ROOT.bat tool
    Note: The machine will restart three times, three times in a row, that's OK.
    First boot, and other mobile phone desktop, and then press any key on the computer keyboard
    After 2nd reboot, the Command window will display the following parameters: uid = 0 <root> gid = 0 <root> ... that is,
    (If parameter uid = value, then press Ctrl + C to implement the early). wait P700 boot completely, hit enter
    Tuesday is not so quick press, follow the instructions, only ID = 0 (uid = 0 uid = 2000 re-ROOT) can continue to reboot 3
    If not, follow the instructions CTRL C, press Y to cancel the original
    win7 have the right to run as an administrator, and then do not try to run or have a look under xp compatible, remember the directory path is not China

The language assistant google right is not what

Method 2

down this on: http://www.mediafire.com/?apih4ze8qecq85k
    Pass: WT
    extract are file signer_update.zip, copy to memory card
    Turn off the phone, press the power button 2 seconds, hold and press the 2 volume + and -,
    the machine will boot into recovery CWM program
    This is your video dagoncb: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=VWfNlzJ5a-Y
    You should back up the stock rom before rooting: select the 5th row, 1st row, will backup, wait for the finished select the last line back to the main CWM screen
    Root machine: in CWM select screen row 2 (duly SD) select line 1 (. Zip) to select the file on the memory card, it will run, then reboot the machine as root
    After root software you can use Root Explorer to delete unnecessary applications in the system / app

mga sir papaguide po sa ko kung panu iroot ung p700i ko matagal ko na kasi siya gusto iroot problema lang wala ako makita guidelines for this meron sa youtube kau ang problema ndi ko naman maintindihan parang taiwan ata un newbie lang po kasi ako nangangamba kasi ako na baka sumablay ako sa pagroot neto pag walang proper guidelines sana po matulungan niyo ko )